Montana’s Rural Health Initiative hosts regular webinars. Here are the upcoming events!
Montana Team Nutrition Webinar Series:
- MT School Food Production Records Best Practices: October 27, 2:00-3:00 pm. Register Here!
- MT Harvest of the Month – Overview: November 2, 3:30-4:00. Register Here!
- Montana School Wellness Policy Success Stories Part 1: December 6, 2:00-2:30. Register Here!
- Montana School Wellness Policy Success Stories Part 2: February 9, 2:00-2:30. Register Here!
- Montana Harvest of the Month Educator Focused: February 16, 3:00-4:00 pm. Register Here!
Montana Healthy Communities Webinar: Collective Impact in Montana
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 3:30 pm MST
Increasingly, communities across the nation are looking to a new collaborative framework, called collective impact, to help guide the hard work of coalition building and partnership. Join this engaging webinar to hear how Montana communities are expanding their reach and impact through unlikely community alliances, coordinated use of data, expanded effective practices and strategic communication. Graduation Matters Montana, which is now in 58 Montana communities and has resulted in the highest graduation rate in the state’s history two years’ running, will serve as a hands-on example of what practitioners in the fields of education, health and human services are exploring. Recent research and practice on collective impact will be explored.
Webinar leader: Deb Halliday
Deb Halliday serves as Senior Policy Advisor at the Montana Office of Public Instruction. She brings over 25 years’ experience working with communities to tackle the complex issues of education, health care and the economy through collaborative partnerships and strategic design. She regularly guides groups large and small about how, working together, we can have an impact on the communities we live in and the lives we share. Check out her website, www.debhalliday.com or follow her on Twitter at @deb_halliday.
Past Webinars: To view past webinars, please visit http://healthinfo.montana.edu/health-wellness/rhi-webinars.html