Montana’s Rural Health Initiative hosts regular webinars. Here are the upcoming events!
Upcoming Webinars: None scheduled at this time. If you would like RHI to host a webinar for your organization or program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- “Dementia Care Across Montana”
- Presented by Miranda Meunier with Billings Clinic
- “Alzheimer’s Association Resources & Support”
- Presented by Whitney Thompson, Director of Programs and Services, Alzheimer’s Association, Montana Chapter
- “Healthy Montana Mouths – Older & Disabled Adults”
- Presented by Tonette Hollingsworth, RDH and Oral Health Program Coordinator with MT-DPHHS
- “Elder Abuse and Reporting in Montana”
- Presented by Denise Armstrong, Executive Director of Big Sky Senior Services.
- “You Are the Key to HPV Cancer Prevention”
- Presented by Emily Coyle with the American Cancer Society.
- “Building Active Communities Initiative (BACI): 2018 Action Institute”
- Presented by Cathy Costakis, MSU, DPHHS- Nutrition and Physical Activity Program, Mark Fenton, Public Health, Planning and Transportation Consultant and Meg Traci, UM, DPHHS-Montana Disability.