Mountain-Pacific Quality Health invites anyone with diabetes or high blood sugar (pre-diabetes) to join them for a series of free classes that provides tips and information about how to take control of diabetes.
In this series of six classes, participants will learn about:
• How diabetes affects people—both physically and emotionally
• How to find healthy eating habits while still enjoying food
• How to be safely active all year
• How to develop skills and action plans for staying healthy
• How to be an effective member of their health care team with their doctors, health care providers, and diabetes educators
Take charge of your health and control diabetes! Play these fun and educational activities to learn more about healthy eating, diabetes, and your body!
Click on a city below to find out more information on their Diabetes Empowerment Education Program (DEEP)TM!
Learn more about the Diabetes Empowerment Education Program here!
Interested in becoming a trained diabetes educator? Click here!
For more information please contact Melonie Van Dyke Phone: 406-457-5819 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Stephanie Paugh Phone: (406) 320-2106 Email: email@example.com